swiss dots

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our little family of three...for now.

We are entering the home stretch here before Parker makes his way into the world.  We've been cherishing these last few days with our family of three.  Hudson has been our whole universe for quite some time now and it is really weird to think of him not being our one and only.  He has grown so fast and is so much fun now that he can do so many great things.  He definitely keeps us busy and entertained.  He has become quite the dare-devil lately and daddy has only been a source of encouragement for this.  (See below: Hudson flying off of our steps into daddy's arms.)


1,2,3 Jump!
He is also becoming more, well athletic, or at least interested in a sporty type of play now.  Daddy of course LOVES this and, again, is quite encouraging of this.  I think every dad hopes to have a little guy to play sports with.  Such manly bonding time.  I get a kick out of watching and participating too, even though I have barely any coordination and not a single athletic bone in my body.





Future MVP right here!

I love my sweet Hudson with all of my heart.  I know my heart will grow bigger when Baby Parker comes along, but for now I'm just going to enjoy these last few moments with my one and only little guy.  I mean, look at this kid.  How can I resist!






1 comment:

  1. Great post, Steph!

    Enjoy your time with Hudson, but just wait, you have no idea how amazing your days will soon become! You are giving Hudson and Parker both the best gifts you could ever give...a best friend for life!

    So, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete