Sooooo, I got this SUPER NEAT-O, AWESOME, FANCY-SCHMANCY DSLR camera at least a year or so ago and I am still trying to
master figure out the basics on it. It looks really cool and has lots of buttons and dials on it, so it makes me feels super professional. With that in mind, I decided to take some pictures of the boys this morning. Sort of like a mini photo shoot, just for fun and mommy practice. I have some really adorable subjects...what could be so tough?
Uh-hmm...
Just getting them to look in the same direction, at the same time, while smiling is IMPOSSIBLE!!! I have so much respect for the kid photographers out there. They must have some pretty incredible tricks up their sleeves to get the shots they get. Me...not so much. Here's the ones that turned out the best. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment