It was so, so beautiful out two weekends ago and in November, if it's nice, I'm heading outdoors to enjoy some fresh air and to stomp on some crunchy leaves. We decided to head to the Arboretum. We got on the highway to get there, only to realize it's just a quick jot down the road from where we live! Anyway, this park is beautiful and there are lots of little places to sit and let your mind wander or to let your kids wander. Whichever you'd like. We walked through all of the different paths and collected tons of leaves. Hudson was only interested in the biggest ones he could find. It's funny, the last time we came to this place was when Hudson was about 18 months old. I have some darling old pictures of him toddling around here. I have no clue why we haven't been back since then. This place is the perfect place for a nature walk.
We all had so much fun! We definitely will not wait so long to return to the Arboretum this time!


No comments:
Post a Comment