swiss dots

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It finally snowed!

The first official snow of this year where we could actually go out and play was February 13th.  February 13th, can you believe it?!  Hudson had been waiting for this day for a long time.  He had watched videos of himself sledding last year and was so excited to go out and do it again.  The poor guy would wake up in the mornings saying, "I think it's gonna snow today, momma."  He needed this snow day so badly.  I personally do not care for snow at all, but now that he's around I kind of looked forward to it.  John was super pumped about a snow day and got off work early, bundled Hudson up and took him out as soon as possible that afternoon.  I got home just in time to take plenty of photos of it all.  I wouldn't have missed it for the world.  To see that huge smile on his face while his daddy pulled him around just makes my heart melt.  I loved how happy John was too.  He lives for this sort of stuff.



Check out this HUGE snow ball John made for Hudson.  He loved it and he loved clobbering his daddy with it too!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! Can you believe it...another boy will be out there playing next year!!!

    ReplyDelete