Baby Parker's room is coming along nicely. We have been working on it a little at a time. Mr. Hudson Bean keeps us quite busy, so we squeeze in some work when we can. He is quite the little helper. I'm still not quite sure what he thinks about baby Parker, but he asks about him all of the time and knows that this will be his baby brother's room. Anytime we walk past the nursery, I cannot help but to open the door and peek inside. Sometimes I will even go in and sit in the rocking chair. It's hard to imagine having another little baby in the house. Hudson likes it in there too. Of course, he had to hop in the crib and jump around to test it out just to make sure it was okay for his baby. I think he will be such a great BIG brother. He has a heart of gold and is such a sweet heart to others. Time will tell...we only have a few more weeks to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment