swiss dots
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
The New Year, The New Family Blog
I have been envying a friends family blog for well over a year now, and I finally have decided to move forward and I am going to start a family blog of my own today. I absolutely love the idea of having a place to record memories in a way that our family and friends can read and enjoy. I love the idea of preserving our family's life and our little moments together in a way that we can cherish forever. I hope that these memoirs will be something John and I can read someday in the very distant future, when we are a cute little old couple and our kids have kids of their own. I also want our children to be able to read this and see how much love we had for them and to remember our family's past. I want to hold on tight to all of these precious memories forever. Today is the day I will make it happen!