swiss dots
Saturday, January 5, 2013
A Fun Little Visit
A week or so ago, we had a fun little visit from some family that lives out of state: Grandpa Doering, Grandma Sue, James, Melissa, and Ethan. James and Melissa are technically my Aunt and Uncle, but they really are not much older than me, so it feels weird to call them that. They feel more like cousins to me. Ethan is my little God-son and he is just about as cute as they come. It was a nice surprise that everyone could all come to Kansas City to see us. We had a great time playing Pit, shopping for socks and other great deals at Old Navy, playing at the hotel pool and eating until we couldn't eat anymore! Hudson and Ethan were the best of friends and played superheros and cars. I really wish we could see them more often. I just love spending time with them. I think we are actually planning a little visit to St. Louis this summer to visit everyone and to see the little surprise too! (wink, wink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment