Today, I got to be a part of one of the bigger moments that will happen in my baby sister's life. She got engaged! Drew gave her the most loving, thoughtful, sweet, and intimate, yet grand proposal. It was perfect...minus CJ being about an HOUR LATE! I should have known that would happen :-) Anyway, all of their closest friends were there and mom, Rick, John, and the boys were there too. It was beautiful. I was shaking like it was MY proposal and couldn't help but to cry a bit. Thank you to Drew for including us in on that moment. I will never forget it. Thank you for making my sister so feel happy and loved.
Now, on to wedding planning! This will most certainly be taking up a large part of my time for the next year or so. I cannot wait to go wedding dress shopping and play dress up like we are little giggly girls again. Cecilia will make the most beautiful bride and my sweet boys will be total heart-breakers as the ring bearers.

No comments:
Post a Comment