swiss dots

Monday, May 14, 2012

Seven is Heaven!

7 years ago today, I married the love of my life on the most beautiful day and in the most beautiful garden.  We had all of our friends and loved ones surrounding us as we made our commitment to be there for each other always.


John,
I loved you then and I love you now more than ever.  Thank you for sticking around when I gave you hell back in the day and when I didn't know which way was up.  Thank you for giving me space when I needed it and for loving me through it all.  I am so thankful you never gave up on me back then.  I am so grateful for today, for you and for our boys.  I meant every word I said on our wedding day and will forever cherish you and love you no matter what.  Thank you for being the most wonderful and loving husband.  I hope to be a gift to you in your life and to always be by your side.  Love, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment