swiss dots

Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day

I just realized, tonight, that I hadn't posted anything for Father's Day.  Oops!  And, now that it was two weekends ago...I seriously have a vague memory of it.  Double oops!  I do remember that we got John a cute card and took him out to his favorite meal ---> SUSHI!  He loved it and we just loved being with him and making him feel special on his day of honor.  WE LOVE YOU!!!























Walk with me daddy

Author: Helen Bush
Walk alongside me, daddy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don't yet understand.


Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.



Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy -
We have a long way to go.

Happy Father's Day 
to the bestest 
daddy around!

No comments:

Post a Comment